Vitamin C has become an increasingly popular ingredient in skin care products, because of its proven anti-aging potency. Clinical studies have found that topical application of vitamin C provides skin-rejuvenating effect and reduces signs of aging. Applying vitamin C to the skin could be 20 times more effective than oral intake of Vitamin C supplements.
Benefits of Using Vitamin C Serum for Skin
• Vitamin C Serum stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, which makes your skin appear younger.
• It protects environmentally damaged skin and reduces damage caused by the sun, pollution, and smoking.
• Helps stimulate your skins rate of exfoliation for a brighter, smoother complexion.
• Tightens saggy areas and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Prevents redness and inflammation even after sun exposure.
• Protects the skin from age-causing free radicals.
What to Look for:
Your best Vitamin C Serum should contain 20% Vitamin C – lower concentration will not be effective. Too high concentration may cause skin irritation. The serum should also include botanical Hyaluronic Acid and should be packaged in dark glass bottles to remain fresh and potent.
The following is the selection of 5 high rated Vitamin C Serum brands available to buy online.
Anti-aging Vitamin C Serum for Face by Kleem Organics
This Vitamin C Serum contains a stable form of Vitamin C at the optimal concentration to be effective for neutralizing the damaging effects of free-radicals that are responsible for age spots and other skin aging concerns.
This clear-colored serum comes in an attractive, airtight bottle that uses a pump dispenser to prevent oxidation and ensure product sterility and freshness. The pump also makes it convenient and easy to use. It has a thick consistency and a light citrus scent doesn’t linger.
This facial serum glides on smoothly and absorbs quickly into the skin without any residue. You are ready to apply any other skincare product or makeup after a few seconds.
This Paraben-Free formula uses 98% natural and 72% organic ingredients and contains no chemicals that can irritate the skin or have a harmful effect on your health and the environment.
Vitamin C and Arginine help stimulate collagen synthesis, making skin appear more youthful. To maximize its’ protective properties Vitamin C is combined with other antioxidants such as Vitamin E, Witch Hazel and Organic Aloe Vera, and also with skin moisturizers such as Hyaluronic Acid, Geranium and Jojoba Oil.
- Boosts the skin’s hydration level
- Helps lighten dark spots and reduce skin discolorations
- Brightens dull skin, giving it a glowing look
- Reverses the sun damage with continuous use
- Stimulates collagen formation and helps regenerate new skin cells
- Enhances the skin’s elasticity and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin texture and makes the complexion even
- The skin appears brighter and healthier after use.
- Helps pores look smaller
- The skin feels tightened, silky, and velvety after application.
How to use
Use your serum twice a day as recommended on the packaging. Wash your face before bed, apply the serum, follow with a moisturizer, and then you can apply any other skin care products you are using at the time. Use in the morning after washing your face for maximum absorption.
Best Vitamin C Serum 20% Dermatologist Recommended from Cosnaturals Skin Care
This Vitamin C Serum is made from natural and organic plant-based ingredients. Vitamin C, E, B and Ferulic Acid work synergistically to help combat oxidative stress, stimulate collagen production, and to provide anti-aging and skin lightening benefits. This product is also made to fight against free radicals, minimize and clear pores, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
It is suitable for daytime and nighttime use before applying a moisturizer.
Vitamin C Serum for Your Face by HealthyWiser
This Vitamin C serum is formulated to boost collagen production, neutralize free radicals and to eliminate age spots and areas of sun damage. It is made with 98% natural 72% organic ingredients, which is a huge plus if you have overly sensitive skin.
The serum contains 20% of Vitamin C, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E. A concentration of 20% Vitamin C is ideal for the skin. Hyaluronic Acid is an important anti-aging ingredient for younger-looking skin.
After your purchase, you will get a follow-up email with instructions and some good information.
The product is cruelty-free.
Bonus: Free Skin Care eBook “Face Lift in a Bottle”
- Boosts collagen production and reduces fine lines and wrinkles, giving you younger looking skin
- Helps repair sun damage and makes sunspots less visible
- Improves skin tone and texture making the skin more even and soft to the touch
- Tightens the skin and leaves it with a healthy glow
- Helps with discoloration and hyperpigmentation
- Helps with dark circles and under eye puffiness
- Decreases the appearance of crows feet
Super C Serum with Epidermal Growth Factor by COUI Skincare
- Formulated to restore and rejuvenate skin and to reverse the visible signs of aging. Promotes collagen production, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles and eliminates age spots and acne scars.
- Details: Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Marine Kelp, EGF, and antioxidants. Suitable for all skin types.
- The skin looks and feels tighter and more youthful.
- Makes face firmer, clearer, even toned and very soft
- Makes the skin extremely smooth once it is absorbed
- Helps fade dark spots from sun exposure and visibly diminishes fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum from CAMU CAMU by Live Ultimate
This serum is formulated to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, to help firm sagging skin and to make age spots disappear. It helps eliminate free radicals that cause premature aging.
Details: Vitamin C from CAMU CAMU, Hyaluronic acid, extracts from Acai, Noni, Aloe and Pure Green Tea. The pump design allows you just pump it and go instead of dealing with covers or eye droppers.
- The skin looks more refreshed and vibrant.
- It leaves the skin feeling soft and supple.
- Evens skin tone and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps the skin retain moisture which keeps it looking more youthful
Disclaimer: This post is for informational purposes only, and should not be used as a replacement for expert medical advice.