Vitamix 6300 is perfect choice for you if:
- You made decision not torture yourself and your family with junk food any more
- You want to know what is going into what you are making
- You want a delicious homemade soup and juice waiting for you on your table
- Need a product which really does make healthy eating easy
- You love healthy meals but you are just a beginner in the kitchen
- Want hot soup in a matter of minutes that has no additives with minimal effort
- Want to make a frozen dessert for 4 people In less than 2 minutes
- You do not really like to spend too much time cooking
- Want a blender to replace a lot of your appliances
Vitamix 6300 Blender Revealed
Vitamix 5200 vs 6300
Vitamix 6300 has the same motor as the Professional 500. Anything you make in the 6300 can be made in the 5200. The main difference between the 6300 and 5200 is the addition of 3 preset programs. The smoothies setting runs for 46 seconds, frozen desserts for 1 minute and hot soups for 4 minutes.
Another slight difference is that the 6300 model comes with DVD and the “Savor” cookbook, which has a wider range of recipes.
Vitamix 5200 is available in red, black, white, and stainless steel or platinum. Vitamix 6300 is available in black, white, red and platinum.
Vitamix 5200 vs 6300 a comparison – Which one is better?
Content curated from YouTube
What do Customers Say?
Customers who bought Vitamix 6300 found that it was worth money for the following reasons:
- This blender can make you soup!
- You can leave the room – no babysitting needed! It turns off when it’s done.
- You don’t have to spend money on jamba juice everyday.
- The Vitamix comes with a tamper that works magic when making ice cream or smoothies with no liquid.
- No carbs, no fat, tons of fresh fruit and veggies and amazingly tasty.
- You know exactly what is going into what you are making, no preservatives.
- You can make a smoothie sweet enough by combining sweeter fruits that you don’t need sugar.
- The three program settings feature which other Vitamix models don’t have are must have
- Frozen deserts and smoothies from the accompanying recipe book are delicious
- You can make healthy baby food.
- The whole fruit margarita is excellent.
- No need to have a food processor or a bullet on the counter any longer.
No need to take the blender apart to clean it, just add warm water half way, a drop of soap and blend for 30 seconds. It cleans it perfectly
- The main drawback to this blender is the cost.
- Some reported that the machine is loud bat that the payoff is worth the noise.
- The base isn’t all that attractive.
This product is backed Amazon’s 30 day guarantee. You have nothing to worry about because you can put this product to use for up to 30 days and still get a full refund.
Manufacturer covers the blender with a full 7-year warranty.