Design: Ninja Blender BL660 comes with large 72 oz. pitcher with lid, two single serve cups (16 oz.) for blending, one lid for single serve cups, base, and big removable blades. The body is made of a hard plastic. The pitcher is made of BPA Free plastic, and can be clean in the dishwasher. The blender is designed to be very safe. Before the unit can be switched on the lid must be locked properly. There are little suction cups on the bottom to hold the blender in place while blending.
What the blender can do for you: Ninja Professional BLl660 is versatile and powerful enough to blend even the toughest ingredients. It can be used for ice crushing, pureeing, blending and controlled processing. It crushes ice cubes in in a matter of seconds. You can puree baby food for the kids or make perfect frozen drinks for adults. Food processor-like blades are good for chopping vegetables in the big container. It takes about 5 minutes to puree salsa. The blender makes delicious post-workout protein shakes. Single serve cups are convenient for making very smooth fruit smoothies. Green smoothies can also be blended, especially in the single serve cups. It provides the benefit of the whole fruits and vegetables you put in, but veggie drinks made in Ninja blender are not perfect and not completely smooth as fruit smoothies are.
The machine is not suitable for juicing because it will not extract the liquid from the fibers.
Cleaning is very simple. The pitcher is easy to rinse out immediately after use, before everything gets dried onto it. The container, blades and individual cups can go into the dishwasher. The blades are easy to remove, but you have to be careful with them.
Overall: Ninja BLl660 Professional Blender has plenty of power, super-sized BPA pitcher, good safety features and attractive design. It is much better than $20 blenders, yet less expensive than a Vitamix. If you are searching for an affordable multitask blender, give Ninja BL660 serious consideration!
Warranty: 1-year warranty
- The blender does great job in chopping vegetables, pureeing, crashing ice, making frozen drinks and delicious fruit smoothies
- The single serve cups are very convenient and easy to clean. They are perfect for one smoothie or for making a small portion of baby food. With the single serve you can make just the right amount and the cleaning is much easier.
- The little feet on the bottom prevents the blender from moving over countertops.
- The blender handles ice perfectly. It eats ice cubes and gives a nice smooth blend.
- Ease of cleaning
- The container is too big to be placed in the dishwasher.
- You should be extremely careful with the blades.
- Some people would prefer a glass container over plastic.
- The lack of speed options for the single-serve cups
When speaking of noise level there are approximately equal number of people complaining that the blender is noisy, and others who believe that Ninja 660 is not noisier than the blender they previously had or than other powerful blenders.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”postTags” max=”1″]